Friday, March 2, 2007

Hai RyPark - Market Receipt stories

Receipt B

C1.

Today, I went to a big market to buy some food with my sons. Few days ago, I decided to be on diet because I feel I am getting fat, and I am not going to buy high-calories food today. As soon as I got in the market, I grabbed a cart, and put thin crackers into it. These are great for appeasing my hunger at any time. Oh, I found some good mint tea... I think it is brand-new, so I put two boxes of mint teas into my cart. I realized that my sister will be happy if I would give one. When I approached to fruit section, I saw fresh peers. I picked up 2 for my sons. When I turned around, I suddenly found that it is one fifteen for each, so I grabbed two more for my husband and me. There were all four pears for my family. While I was sill deciding which rice would be better between Basmati rice and Thai jasmine rice, my sons came to me with toys on their hands. They clamoured for the toys. They wanted even two cars each…I was really confused. I said no at the first time and turned away to choose the rice; however, they kept bothering me like chicks crying for hunger, and I started to feel headache because of that. Finally, I permitted to buy the toys and dropped both Basmati and Thai jasmine rice into the cart. I think I will be in trouble to choose what rice I am going to cook for the dinner tonight.


C2.


I am living alone in Toronto. I am here in a market to buy some food because my sister is coming Toronto from Vancouver tomorrow. Because she does not like coffee, I choose some mint teas that look brand-new. A clerk is displaying some mysterious rice for sampling. I have never heard of the rice, which is called Basmati rice, but it taste good. Umm... Beef with rice will be great for tomorrow’s dinner... so I choose the rice and my favorite Thai jasmine rice. What can be great for dessert after the dinner? I grab a zero Trans fat cracker to eat when we watch tv. When I approach to a cashier, colorful toy cars near the cashier catch my eyes. They remind me my nephews in Vancouver, so I buy four toys to give them by my sister. When the cashier scans the food that I buy, I realize that I forget to grab some fruits! I stop the cashier for a minute, run to the fruit section, and grab some peers. They look fresh and sweet. The whole things come out of about 25 euro. I am really looking forward to have a great time with my sister tomorrow.

Receipt G

C1.


On Friday I was shopping for some food to prepare for the picnic on Saturday. I was going to go to a big park near my home with my friends. My friends would bring some food, and I told them that I want to bring some sandwiches. To make sandwiches, I put eggs, juice, and some dessert into my cart already. I thought I should bring coffee as well. Coffee after lunch would be great for all of us. After I filled up my cart with salt, margarine, cereal, and etc. that I need, I found delicious cakes and pies. There were various flavours. I cannot pass the cakes and pies, so I bought four different kinds of dessert; strawberry, blueberry, chocolate cakes and an apple pie. The people who were going with me were three so I bought 4 desserts. I thought I bought everything I need, but at the time, I got a call from my mother not to forget to buy a wrapping paper and gloves. I had totally forgotten about them but thankfully, my mother reminded me. I bought a wrapping paper and gloves at the end, and came back home.

C2.

My parents are gone to the states for a week, so I should make lunch for my sister and brother for a week. I chose to make sandwiches for them and bought wrapping paper, gloves, eggs, and juice. While I was looking for cereal for breakfast, I grabbed 2 Coffee Gold because I thought there is no more coffee left at home. At the seasoning section, I picked up salt and margarine. I think sandwiches with macaroni would be great, so I put it into my cart. After I chose cookies, I thought same sandwiches everyday will make them sick, so I decided to buy pies as well. Because my sister and brother like apple pie and raspberry pie, I bought 2 pies for each flavour. Even though it is not the lunch that mom made, I am pretty sure that they will love it.

No comments: