Friday, March 2, 2007

recipt I, K

Receipt I: story

Here I am again, aisle 10, dairy section picking up Blue band margarine and Becel diet margarine, I mean come on, if you really want to be in diet yourself just at least walk to damn shopping mall to buy your own grocery, and why is she drinking so much milk? I had to pick up 3 bottle of 4% milk, what is she? Being cow now? Oh yes, maybe that is right, let’s see what she has been asked me to pick up from mall, 1 becel diet margarine, and 1 Blue band ‘big fat tasty’ margarine for ME whom dose not care about my cholesterol or weight. 2 string beans, 1 green beans 1 sugar peas, 1 refined sugar, 1 dishwashing liquid, 1 English tea, C-A-S vegetable, and 2 soup vegetables cans, damn it! I guess it will green field on dinner table again tonight, I think I am just going to pick up few sports magazine and enjoy my custard on my couch.




Receipt K: story

John is preparing for his son Jacob’s 5th birthday party with his wife Ann. It is lots of work and stress preparing for bunch of little Jacob’s friend coming over, but John is pretty excited as Jacob about it, because of party food, Chocolate croissants, cooked meatloaf! Sausage rolls gouda cheese sausage, and chocolate sprinkles and his favorite chicken wings, which he hasn’t seen on dinner table for a while since his wife Ann decide to lose some weight and started to cook those ‘green’ vegan food!

Receipt I: story2

It's good thing I choose vegan diet to lose some weight, It is healthy, less cholesterol and feel much fresher after meals, today i asked my husband John to get some more vegetable, I hope he will like green peas soup for dinner. wait a minute, Jacob's birthday is comming up...ohhh no.. all the kids with mess party again!

No comments: