Friday, March 2, 2007

Yeni's - Receipt Stories

Story #1



My name is Sandra. I am twelve years old. Ever since I was five my parents were divorced, after my father became disable and sitting in a wheelchair. I am in charge of shopping for glocery, cooking, gardening our house and all the rest of house tasks. My father also cannot speak well, I don't have much friends at school, so don't have much people to talk with. There is only Prince. My dog, I named him Prince because he is the only one to rescue me from my depressing life. Today I went to buy some macaronies and garden gloves. After cooking dinner, Prince and I played in a garden. He digged and I planted flowers. I wanted to surprise my dad, when warm spring comes. I wish he can see my beautiful sunflowers. I want to give a smile to my dad.


Story #2




My husband is a very busy salery man. He wakes up very early. Every morning, I tost him a bread with cup of coffee, and fresh orange juice for my self. He cannot forget to drink coffee before he leaves, to keep him awake from sleep. I also don't forget to pack him a bag of cookie, it is for his dessert after lunch. When he comes home from work, he is very exhausted. For my husband who work so hard, I decided to cook him a very special dinner every night. I went to the supermarket, and grabbed instant coffee, orange juice, margerine, cookies, macaronie, butter and milk. Today I decided to cook him a creamy vodka sauce macaroni. After having a dinner he came close to me and hugged me tightly. He wispered to my ears.
Thank you for preparing the special dinner for today, and for everyday. You are the hard worker in our family more than me. "



Story #3




Your lips are melting chocolate


Your cheeks are peaches


Your eyes are clear water


The every moment were sweeter than any candy treats


The sweet dream wakes me up with spark of soda


You are gone now. Gone deep away to your own sweet land.





Story #4




They march, they crawl in a hot summer day. They swim, fight in a muddy ground. They march in a row, getting their work done. Some has survived, some has died. No matter how hard the work is, they continues. They carry heavy things to their place. The war became more threatning for them. They moved faster, fighting against their self to survive. They knew it was too late to run away. The strom was coming. I couldn't look anymore to the violence. Mom discovers the dead soldiers, she screams, and vacumes them away. Some of them still swim in a chocolate and takes scrums of biscuits. They ignored. They are the ants.

1 comment:

Luciano Bove said...

Ciao Anna,
I hope you will receive my answears to your questions.
I am a man age 44
Graduated at ACCD Pasadena BS in Transportation Design in 89'
Both parents with technical diplomas: businness administration & elementary school prof (my mother)
Interested in art since age of 14 (when I started to paint) very addicted to cars ans their styling
Caravaggio and italian painters
Giugiaro & Pininfarina in cars design
My grand mother talented artist and prof.
Yes thanks to my parents support economical and psicological
I did not know right away to become a designer..I left my country at the age of 19 to go to California and study
Books about politics written by Bruno Vespa + Sentinel by Syd Mead
Current status socio eco is fairily good!
with my job position I am average OK (Design Manager big car company)
I like decisions, I hate to waste time, I like to do things to improuve life quality, I hate whe it is not possible because of cost issues
My goal is to keep on beeing a good open and generous person and well educate my kids
Goal as artist is to feel always goos emotions while designing or painting or doing things

Luciano Bove