Thursday, March 1, 2007

Jaesik's receipt

Receipt - F

Story (1)



Feb 7th, 2006
Gosh… I can’t believe that I only have $34 in my pocket… Where all my money has gone? Ah, I forgot to introduce myself… My name is Nate and I’ve been traveling the US after quitting my job to experience the new world. And right now, I’m in big trouble... No!! It’s probably a new challenge for me…..
Then... what is new challenge? I’m going to tell my story ~
After quit my job, I need some changes in my life. So I planed to travel the US from east coast to west coast only with $1000. Isn’t it brilliant? Yea... Kinds of silly...and dangerous… ha-ha!! But I enjoyed a lot! And luckily, I came to LA but now I only have $50 and I’m really really really hungry… so should I get some food or not? It may sound really silly but I’m really serious………………………………
(5 min later………….)
Ah!! I can’t wait anymore... I don’t mind if you blame me as an impatient person... but for me I need to fill my stomach first then... think about rest later…
Ah, there’s a supermarket… bingo!!! I got chicken sate salad, tea & fruit exotic and 2 kebab….Omg... it coasts $15.28………………………. I’m broke….

Story (2)
What time is it?? Its 12:30PM … It means I still have 40 minutes before business meeting… I’d better stop looking for food and get something quickly. I really don’t want to be in a hurry. Chicken salad and Kebab…. It’ seems perfect combination for lunch and tea… lovely!!
Ah… I’ve been waiting today … I can say I lived only for today... My life, my future, my career and everything is depends on the success of this business meeting… I have to make it!!! After that I’m gonna have a beer to celebrate it!!!
Oh… wait!! I think I can’t eat everything… It seems too much now… and I have so much pressure… I’d better just drink tea and refresh myself for the meeting ~~ wish me good luck!

Receipt G



Story (1)

Hi, my name is jessica and I’ve been working at a supermarket as a cashier for 6month. Actually, working at a supermarket is really boring… there’s only just repetitive behavior exists such as say hello to customer, use the machine to read barcode from item and get money and give back the exact change. That’s all I do during work hours… So I usually imagined what my customer going to do with what they just bought. It’s really funny.
However, before holiday season and long weekend, we are so desperate and depressed because there’s a lot of work load to us. Ah… today is going be a long day… Wait!! Wow there’s really hot guy in beverage section and he seems like having light that surrounding him… Please come to my position… I want to see his face more closely… please come to me… Oh…. My god… he’s coming towards me.. yea!!
Hi!~(more nicely) and..I try to start little conversation…
….
….
Oh… he might have friends come over because he has wrapping paper, instant coffee, orange juice, rice crackers salt, eggs, muesli, cookies, macaroni, and buttermilk desert… garden gloves??? That doesn’t make any sense… weird…

Story (2)
Today is going be a long day because I have to clean up my house and garden. Recently, I bought a newly built 2 storey house with lovely garden and tomorrow my parents and relatives will visit to see it so I don’t have any choice… Actually, I would take a rest with my parents during my long weekend peacefully but… they invited close relatives…. Maybe they are so proud of me… Anyway, I have to make a list which I must buy today first. I need wrapping paper for my cousin’s present, instant coffee, orange juice, rice crackers salt, margarine, garden gloves, eggs, muesli, cookies, macaroni, buttermilk desert.. Not too many~ Ok!
I’m really new to this neighborhood so I‘d better go big market across the street… hmm… not bad. Actually, better than my expectation! But I found some strange stare from cashier… It makes me uncomfortable… Why is she staring at me?? I don’t know…… and there’s only her at cashier… damn it! I went to her … and she tries to keep saying something… and I just want to get out of this place…

No comments: