Friday, March 2, 2007

Meeting In a Supermarket - Logan

RECEIPT E.1

The highlight of the evening came when Dave invited the cop in for a disco party.

I don’t know where…. … the disco lights came form… but ABBA FUCKIN’ ROCKS!


There was in fact, no music playing, and the disco lights were coming from cruiser out front. But that didn’t stop Dave from spinning his arms and pointing frantically.

I was in the kitchen at the time, with a spray deodorant can and a lighter, trying to explode a yogurt container by torching it. There was 5 bucks on the line that said I couldn’t hit the ceiling with the spray.

I came around the corner to see the cop trying to keep a straight face. He politely asked Dave to remove the ‘No Frills’ bag from his head and put his pants back on.

I guess it all started earlier that evening, when we realized that 40oz-ers of Grafen Beer (11% MALT LIQUOR), was on sale at the grocery store for forty-five cents.

There’s still a crusty old yogurt-covered blueberry on the ceiling in my kitchen.



RECEIPT E.2

















RECEIPT F.1

Hey Johnny sweetie, I’m gonna make some dinner now, is spaghetti alright with you?

“NO!!! GOSH MOM!!! I’ve only told you like A MILLION TIMES ALREADY!! I ONLY eat SHISH KABOB on Tuesday nights!!! WHAT are you STUPID?!?”

Something gets thrown against a wall. SMASH. Shuffle shuffle shuffle.

Oh shucks. I must have forgot. Sorry honey! I’ll go to the store now. I need to pick up some tea anyways.



RECEIPT F.2





No comments: