Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hau-Ling (Andrea) Chan's receipt stories

Receipt M

Story 1


On! Why do I have to do this for her? No more.” Laura says. She is walking to the grocery’s store and preparing for the Teatime party for 2 days after. “What do I need?” She is searching for her grocery list. However, she forgot it at home. “Oh no, then what should I buy? What do I need?” First, she goes to the drink part. “Lemon ice tea and apple juice may be for Angela and her friends.” Then she goes to the milk product part. “Smoke chesses, cream chesses 50%, and Bire 60% are pretty good for their parent as snack. May be I should make some mayonnaise for in case.” Kids like assorted waffles. “Is vegetable good for some snack” she is thinking in her mind. I like Sliced Pickles and radish. Angela likes salami-snack. “I forget to but chocolate milk and naturis yoghurt. I have to walk back to the milk product part. I hate that.” I should make some cucumber too. “Yeah, go to buy cucumber, crisps salted and grenadine syrup.” Finally, she finishes and walks to the counter. Now, almost is her turn to pay. She remembers she needs rubber boots, nail polish remover, shampoo, and plastic bags at home. Laura is walking back to get those with a disappointed face. “I have to remember bring the grocery’s list next time.

Story 2
She is very depressing. Everything when she is depressing, she loves eating. She has yoghurt, chocolate milk, and Brie 60% for lunch. She is watching movie now. She starts eating snack again. She gets the lemon ice tea, assorted waffles, salami-snack, and sliced prickles in the table with her. Within an hour, she gets some other food: salad with mayonnaise, smoked cheese, and apple juice. Watching movie makes her eat more. At the end of the movies, she has to get plastic bag to clear up all the garbage. Because of eating snack, her clothes are dirty. She has to take shower. However, when she takes shower, she realizes there is not shampoo. Also, when she wants to wash her nail, the nailpolish remover is empty. Today is a very unlucky day for her.

Receipt H
Story 1

It is time for a break. Stop and have some food. Take a break.” Lina says. Martin and Kevin take off their garden gloves. Lina brings out some food out. Martin is drinking coffee and eating the cookies. Kevin is drinking orange juice and having buttermilk dessert. Lina is outside standing with them and eating rice crackers. The garden is almost finished. During the time they are outside chatting, Lina’s children are hungry. Therefore, she goes to cook the macaroni with eggs. However, she makes too much. She needs to use wrapping paper to wrap some of the macaroni.

Story 2
Oh my god! My house is running out of snack even food. I need food to help me stay up late at night. At 12a.m., I run out to do the grocery. Wake up! Wake up!. Going to the 24hr-open convenience store at night is scared. Also, there is not much food choices and people. But I still buy some food and drinks back home. Coffee, orange juice, rice crackers, margarine, eggs, cookies, buttermilk dessert, etc. I hope it will be enough to keep me awake.

No comments: