Friday, March 2, 2007

Receipt E





Jack is a 80 years old man who lost his wife in an accident but this issue never make him look at the world in a negative way.He throws a garden party every month in order to see his friends and a have a good time. Even he is a old manbut in inside he is young and still wants to drink and hang out with his friends. He is well known for being handsome. His first guest knocks the door. It's James. His life long friend. Jack offers him a beer and they starts talking about good old time. They decide to go and cook dinner for guests.Jack is so happy and wishes that his wife was with him.
Reciep E (2)
Mark was so excited. he knoched the door again and again. I was curious to know what was going on. I opened the door and he started repeating " I did it! I did it!!" I asked him about his behaviour and he told me that his company finally accepted his works and offered him a job in New York with higher wage. I was almost crying. I was so happy to see Mark's success. We right away called Sara and Paul , our two best friend,to join us as we celebrate Mark's new job. I suddenly realized that we don't have anything at home,so I ran to nearest grocery store to buy cheese and drinks forMark's small party.

No comments: