Friday, March 2, 2007

Receipt A


I am addicted to chocolate. I can’t stop eating those delicious sweet things. I guess half of my body is sugar. My doctor advised me to start drinking diet coke instead of having chocolate or regular coke. Eating sweet things make me relax that’s why every week I go to grocery store to buy ice-cream, waffle cones and cake. I spend a great time eating them without thinking about the bad effects.

Story (2)
While Jackie was cooking, she suddenly realized that today is his son birthday. She was so mad at herself that she forgot such an important day. He was only five years old so she decided to call some of her friends who have young kids to come over. She went outside to get garden ready for Mickie’s party but she found out that she needed to get garden tools. Therefore she went out to buy some stuff in order to make Mackie’s birthday a great day. At night she was tired but in other side she was happy to see her son’s smile.

No comments: