Thursday, March 1, 2007

Receipt K

Story 1

Oh my God! My friends are coming to my house for dinner plus wine party tonight! I can’t cook. I can’t cook at all. After school I rush to the super market right beside my house. I’d better to get some already cooked food to server my friends. Milk & Juice jug is needed, and I choose a baby blue one. Cassandra likes chicken wings and Janice likes fish stew, I should take both. Brown beans are on sale, I can buy it and just for decorate dishes. What’s for desert? Hum … I’ll take chocolate croissants and chocolate sprinkles. You know, chocolates are girls’ best friends. Just take this and that, after half an hour, I got a full car of stuff, like sausage rolls, Gouda Cheese and even stamp set. Well, just can’t control to buy that much. Going to have a nice dinner with my girls.

Story 2

(Voice mail)
“Hello, babe. It’s me. I am sick at home, can u bring me some food after work?”

She is sick again, because of the bad weather. I drive home from uptown to downtown and bought 3 bags of food, like Chicken wings, fish stew, Tomato bolog, sardines and sausage rolls, There are other things in the plastic bag, but I am not sure, so worry about her and just grad everything that I saw which was “food”. When I get home, she is laying on the couch and fall in sleep, I tenderly wake her up.
“Are you all right? I am back. You should eat something and take some medicine.”
“Em hum, what you bring?”
“Well, I bought a lot. What you want to eat? Chicken wings? Fish? Sardines?”
“Actually I just want some hot soup. Do you have any chicken noodles soup? ”
“I think that’s the thing I don’t have.”

Receipt A

Story 1:

I am going to camping with friends this weekend. We decided each of us bring some food and other stuff that we might need. When we see each other we take out all our foods. We have roast chicken, Grafen beer, whipped cream, lemon juice, peg, Diet coke, orange fizz, waffle cones, cup soups and etc, We brought stuff that we don’t really need and it’s heavy, such as garden tools. It was fun to stay with friends and trying to find out how to use garden tools during camping.

Story 2:

No comments: